Rear bags are really useful tools for reducing shooter error. The Ultralight model is near identical to the standard model except weight. We’ve reduced weight with lighter fill and minor dimension changes. For the professional a rear bag is just another item to carry. Grams adds up to fatigue and degraded shooting, and a rear bag left behind does little good. To make it as transportable as possible, we’ve reduced weight without compromising function.
THLR.NO Pro Rear Bag
- Ultralight Rear Bag weight is just over 300 grams/ 11 oz. When grams adds up to kgs and fatigue.
- Material Cordura 1000. Robust enough to take abuse and wear.
- Plastic granulate fill that emulates sand. We wanted the stability, but not the weight. Not affected by humidity or temperature.
- Fill grade that allows for a reasonable range of rifle adjustment whilst still requiring little hand pressure.
- Solid anchoring points for accessible carry. Strap the Rear Bag to your backpack, belt or whatever you prefer.
- Rear Bag straps for better control during shooting, especially during the highest positions.
- For those needing to instantly move the firing position, the straps gives you both hands on the rifle whilst still keeping the bag immediately available.
- Signal colour option for those tired of misplacing/ losing a camouflage Rear Bag.
- Neutral colour option for those wanting a lower visual signature.
- Norwegian know-how.
Choosing a rear bag is a highly subjective process. Different strokes for different folks and what not. You may have one rear bag that works great with one rifle and it may not work as well with another. Having multiple bags is never a bad thing and buying a few before you discover your favorite is pretty common.
|Dimensions||110 x 80 x 80 cm|